Methodology workshop interdem: raising the standard
- Raising the standard: Better evaluations of psychosocial interventions in dementia care through improved methodology.
- Using mixed methods in the evaluation of psychosocial interventions. Prof. Dr.Myrra Vernooij-Dassen.
- Qualitative methods in the evaluation of psychosocial interventions. J. Manthorpe & J. Moriarty. NIHR School for Social Care Research.
- Selecting & Developing Outcome Measures. Esme Moniz- Cook, University of Hull.
- Implementation of the Meeting Centers Support Program for people with dementia and their carers in Europe. Prof.dr. Rose-Marie Dröes, Dr. Franka Meiland, Marijke van Dijk, MSc.